Blizzard S-70 Scaffolding
The Blizzard S-70 scaffold floorFor more than 26 years now, Rolle Gerüstvertrieb e.K., formerly known as Rolle & Sauter GbR, has become an integral part of the scaffolding industry. 10 years of scaffolding or special scaffolding and since more than 16 years scaffolding dealers in used & new scaffolding, scaffolding accessories, repair of broken scaffold floors / access bridges etc. Since 2015 we have been developing a very special scaffolding system - the Blizzard S-70 scaffolding system ! We developed a scaffold floor of the
more stable, handy, lighter and unbeatable in price.
The scaffold floor Blizzard S-70 is one of the lightest in its load class, and the front profile of our aluminum frame panels is welded in aluminum. Our scaffold floors and walkways are of the highest standard. Load capacity has been successfully tested and is thus guaranteed. In the approval no. Z-8.1-974 Blizzard S-70, the common use with Layher components is regulated according to their approval no. Z-8.1-16.2.
What makes the new scaffold floor Blizzard S-70?
- Weight-optimized - Blizzard S-70 scaffold floor is one of the lightest in its load class
- higher load capacity due to the low weight
- Face profile with welded aluminum claw
- Accurate stackability with renowned scaffolding manufacturers
- rounded grip edges
- waterproof, anti-slip construction wood panel type BFU-100 G-12 (G-protection 12 mm thick)
- Load class 3 (2.00 KN / m²)
- constant quality controls
- Robust floors 0.73 m / 1.09 m / 1.57 m / 2.07 m / 2.57 m / 3.07 m
- Passages with integrated ladder 2.57 and 3.07 m
Buy now, the more the cheaper - only for a short time!
You would like to part with your defective or usable old scaffolding floors? We will gladly make you an offer.
You need help with putting together your scaffolding? Then call us on 0 82 25 - 30 90 87 0 or send us an e-mail, our qualified staff will be happy to help.